EXECUTIVE CHEF, OWNER
- Former Culinary Expert and Resident Chef for Williams-Sonoma
- Corporate/resident Chef for Hudson Daniel, food and beverage marketplace connecting community chefs
- Focuses on locally sourced ingredients with farm to table flair
- Co-founder of The Oakland Block Party, community food event benefiting Oakland Youth Education
- "I love how food is innately conversational and brings people and cultures together."
- Excels in gourmet French style dining, perfect for Wine Country experiences
- Previous experience includes working under Howard Ko (French Laundry, Napa)
- Emphasis on wide range of styles that include French, Italian, Pan Asian, and Middle Eastern
- Enjoys practicing Tae Kwon Do and other ways of living a healthy lifestyle
- “That f**king chicken is so undercooked that a skilled doctor could revive it." - Gordon Ramsay (Hell's Kitchen)
- Specializes in wedding cakes, custom cannoli and other tasty sweets, including award winning "Pie Cupcakes"
- Has previous experience as a sushi chef
- Secretary of her car club, Cadillac Classics and owns a 1967 Cadillac Convertible
- Volunteers at Jubilee Church in Silicon Valley and helps feed the homeless weekly
- “Do what you love, love what you do." - Ray Bradbury